At the Lake Kilrea, we have exciting activities for all ages and abilities. If water isn’t your thing, try our selection of Landsport activities and have a special day your way at the Lake.
High Ropes Course
Our high ropes course operates on a closed loop system, meaning there is no need to worry about clipping in and out of the course as you take on the challenges. Suitable for children aged 5+ with a progression of obstacles throughout the course.
- Junior course for ages 5-9
- Senior course for age 10+
- Perfect for those who want a day at the lake but don’t like getting wet!
- Sessions last 25 minutes
£10 per person
Rent on demand at reception
Zipline at the Lake
See The Lake Kilrea like never before from our 120m long zipline, flying over the water at speeds of over 22mph.
- Suitable for those aged 7 and above and 4ft plus tall
- An exhilarating experience zipping over 120 meters above our Lake
- Sessions last approx 10 minutes
£7. for 1 Zip per person
£12 for 2 Zips per person
This activity is subject to weather conditions and maintenance.
Find us easily in the heart of Northern Ireland
- 30 mins from Portrush
- Less than an hour from Belfast & Derry/Londonderry
- 1 Hour from Omagh and under 2 hours from Enniskillen
”Everything was so well organised; the staff were super helpful and friendly and of course safety was paramount.
Sarah - Belfast
Planning your day
The Lake is situated in the heart of Northern Ireland in Kilrea. Just 30 minutes from Portrush and less than an hour from Londonderry and Belfast. Treat yourselves to a great day out at the Lake.
Hot food and drinks vans
First aid station
Shop on site
Sun and swimming caps
Towels & flipflops