Northern Irelands favourite family fun and award winning waterpark.
The Lake Kilrea water sports centre
Outdoor Inflatable Water Park 50,000+ sq ft of Aqua Park Fun with the Biggest floating inflatable slide in the world. All set up on our beautiful natural clean spring fed lake.
Temporary measures in place due to the Covid-19 restrictions
Groups of up to 30 x people can now book a session on our Lake Kilrea Aqua Park. All participants will be required to abide by the following guidance.
- All bookings must be made in advance via the following: Facebook Messenger, email: email@example.com
- or Telephone: 07845 874499
• Participants must be aged 6 years +
- Children aged 6 – 9 must be accompanied in the water by an adult (ratio: max 3 children to 1 adult, the adult must be age 16+)
- All participants must be confident in the water with a buoyancy aid
- All participants must listen to the safety brief before their session
- Anyone with coronavirus symptoms is NOT to travel to the Lake Kilrea
- Please DO NOT visit The Lake Kilrea if you are at an increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19.
- We advise visitors to use the toilet before arriving at the Lake Kilrea although WC facilities will be available and cleaned regularly.
Arrival at The Lake Kilrea:
- Arrive at the Lake at least 45 minutes before your pre-booked session
- Please arrive ready to go or have a changing robe or towel suitable to use in our large changing space to change, separate male & female changing areas will be available.
- It is paramount that you adhere to the social distancing rules and guidance from staff during the check-in process and you should not lean on or touch the counter
- Lockers will be available for valuables only.
- Good hand hygiene should always be observed, and you should bring your own hand sanitiser if possible. The Lake will provide hand sanitisers in changing areas, toilets, reception, forecourt, jetty area and on the WaterPark.
- Wetsuits and Buoyancy Aids will be available, as all equipment will be sanitised/cleaned after every use – Unfortunately you cannot wear your own wetsuit.
Due to the coronavirus all lost property will be discarded.
- The Aqua Park will be split into 3 x zones, where only one group of up to 30 x people will be allowed to be in one zone at a time – every 20 minutes each group will move to the next zone until their hour session is completed
• Participants should still maintain social distancing.
End of activity:
- At the end of the session, you will be required to return your wetsuit and buoyancy aid to the designated area to be sanitised/cleaned by Lake staff.
The Lake Water Park offers a wide range of family friendly activities. So whether you come to chill out or for that adrenaline experience, you’ll love every moment.
The Lake Kilrea works with many organisations… giving you the customer, confidence that when you attend our WaterPark that you will be in safe and experienced hands!
Welcome to The Lake Kilrea, a fabulous fun-filled outdoor adventure & water park, set in the heart of Northern Ireland. We’re all about active play, fantastic day out at our rural scenic lake. As well as our outdoor adventure activities, we have our amazing giant water park, free easy parking by the lake, on-site catering which is perfect for grabbing food, snacks and treats and a reception area stocked with lovely sweetie items. There is plenty of space for exploring, running, jumping and lots of fun. Come and see what makes us Northern Ireland’s favourite family fun & award winning water park.
Stand up Paddle
(watch this space)
See what our customers think
Couldn't recommend the lake enough, liked it so much we went with the children 2 weeks in a row, safe, well run and a fantastic day out, for kids all ages, 5 stars!!
What can I say this is one mighty spot went with a few family members and the crac was 90 and as for the big slide it’s gr8 crack I recommend any one to go there the staff are amazing and Richard is fantastic at his job safety is their first priority thanks for an amazing day we will be back next year ?????
Had a great day with family and friends at the lake. Knowledgeable kind and caring staff. Super clean and so easy to get to and to park at. Can’t wait till our next trip.